Menu Bar

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

So many ideas so little time

So many ideas, so little time is my theme lately.  I find more and more that I want to be doing something that I truly enjoy, scrapbooking, making cards, sewing (I think), baking etc.  It's not that I completely hate my job, I am very fortunate but at the same time my passion for it is gone. 

Sometime in the next few week's I'll post about the work on the patio we are doing.  We got new furniture, the shades are on order, I will be making pillows and curtains for the pergola and it will be stained.  All before the end of May!

In the mean time I came across this contest and thought that having new projects to buff up my sewing skills would be perfect!  I've sewed 1 thing so I need all the practice I can get...again, so many ideas, so little time!

Sherrod Studio: Sponsored Giveaway



No comments:

Post a Comment