Menu Bar

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Joe's birthday

To say Joe loves golf is an understatement.  Until recently the living room was a golf range.  We spent many nights early in our relationship at the driving range!  On nice days I'd hit balls too, but a lot of times I'd park myself at the bar and have a couple of drinks as he popped in and out.  I'm definately a fair weather golfer!!  If the heaters are on at the range it's to cold for me :)

If you haven't figured it out by now, this blog is mostly about my projects so here's another one!  I made a golf cake for Joe's birthday.  The cake was really good, it's a Betty Crocker recipe, layers of banana and chocolate cake with peanut butter frosting!  One of these days (see prior post on no time) I'll brush up on my photography skills!

No comments:

Post a Comment