Menu Bar

Monday, September 13, 2010

Moving

Well, I am in the process of making the big move to Joe's.  My biggest worry was the cats and how Reese and Twix would get along with Ben.  It's been about 2 weeks and so far for cats I think it's been pretty good.  They are still figuring each other out but the hissing and growling has calmed down a lot.  Reese is actually starting to chase Ben on occasion so I'm not sure what's going on there.  I know one of the times Reese just wanted to play because he started chasing me after Ben cowered to him so we played and ran around for a while.  With 3 cats the vacuum will definitely be used a lot more!!

This is the first time moving a house...it's not fun.  I've actually done a pretty good job over the past few years of getting rid of things I really don't use or want but still there is a lot of stuff that you can fit into a 4 bedroom home!!  We still have a few projects to finish at my house before it goes on the market and hopefully that will all be done by the end of the month.  I will just be glad when all of the packing/unpacking is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment